Mid-Valley Clinic’s general surgeons are here to meet the general surgical needs of the community so the patients can receive the care they need close to home.
When patients are referred for advanced medical intervention, general surgeons are commonly the only members of the local medical staff familiar with the procedure performed or management required.
Our general surgeons are skilled in a wide variety of general surgery providing advanced laparoscopic minimally invasive surgeries, and are here to provide life-saving procedures every day, such as appendectomy, splenectomy, breast biopsy or cancer surgeries, and various other curative cancer surgery.
We see the joy in our patient’s face when we tell her that the breast lump is benign, and suffer and console her when it isn’t while facilitating her care needs.
Inpatient services include:
- Total joint reconstruction of the knee, hip and shoulder.
- Bowel resections
- Cesarean sections
- Trauma surgery
Outpatient services include:
- Orthopedics and Sports medicine
- OB / GYN
- General surgery
- Colonoscopy / Upper Endoscopy—screening and diagnostic
- Laparoscopic procedures such as laparoscopic cholecystectomy (removal of gallbladder), laparoscopic appendectomy and laparoscopic tubal ligation (sterilization).
- Hernia repair
- Biopsies or Mass removals
- Arthroscopic procedures such as knee arthroscopy and shoulder arthroscopy
- ACL reconstruction
- Hand and foot surgery
- Diagnostic procedures for abdominal or pelvic pain
- Trauma surgery
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
We understand you have a choice in your medical care. We look forward to offering you personalized, professional and friendly medical care!
If you are a new patient, we welcome you to experience the personal care our clinic provides. Please browse through our website to learn more about our practice.